– How to Make Retiring Your Adventure –
Retiring abroad sounds like a dream. And for many, it stays just that; a dream. But I sense that you are the person to make it happen. Am I right?
You are determined to make retiring your adventure, in a country that lets you live more for less. I am here to help you find that place of your dreams, the best location to spend your golden years.
You might imagine yourself…
- in a tropical paradise, overlooking the ocean waves from your patio, sipping a cup of freshly brewed coffee… or
- in a mountain retreat, enjoying lush green hills, fresh air and spring like weather all year round… or
- in a buzzing city, with first world amenities and an abundance of cultural activities, at third world prices… or
- in a colonial town, with beautifully restored buildings, where you shop amongst locals and expats at the farmers market.
- in a desert town, with warm winters that allow you to play golf year around with other snowbirds.
- in the sunshine state, on a budget and where others flock to spend their retirement years.
Let’s Explore the Best Places to Retire Together
If you can picture yourself in any of the above scenes, I invite you to come along with me and make those dreams come true. Together we’ll explore…
- the 10 best and cheapest places to spend your golden years,
- how to quit the daily grind early,
- the best ways to supplement your retirement income and
- how to stay happy and healthy.
One last word before we delve into the articles. I am not a bank, insurance company or the government. I am just your ordinary person who has read anything and everything about the best countries, cities and islands where you can live happily ever after… your retreat from the working life (or even before!).
Soooo, if you are looking for faceless facts & figures on this website, you’ll be disappointed. But if you are looking for hands-on advice, insider tips and comparable information about some of the most beautiful places on this planet, then you are dead right here!
Posts you may like:
- 15 Pros and Cons of Living in Sun City Center, Florida
- 17 Pros and Cons of Living in Destin, Florida
- 17 Pros and Cons to Retiring in Pennsylvania
- 17 Pros and Cons of Living in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Advantages of Living in Knoxville, Tennessee